Monday, November 3, 2008

Only Hurting Myself

Skinny Bitch 2:

After what...3 weeks I think, I've decided to step up and actually write a little something..I've been avoiding this blog because I was ashamed of a gain..Only 1 pound, but still a gain..But then I got to thinking..I'm only hurting myself..and this blog was designed to help us with our struggles..so after our experiences at the Halloween store, I decided it was officially time to quit giving my fat ass excuses and start trying again..The first week I worked my ass off and lost 5 lbs..thats huge..so I just need to get my motivation back, and try this out again..I still want to be a skinny bitch for my birthday..some encouraging words please??

2 comments:

George Herron said...

5 poounds the first week might have been misleading, but there is no reason to expect not to lose one or two a week. You have to want it, and I mean really want it, otherwise it is easy to lose focus. You have to want it for yourself, otherwise what is the point really?
I have faith in all of you, but you have to be consistant and want it more than anything.

Skinny Bitch said...

you can do it!!!! It is sooo easy to give up and eat the Halloween candy and drink all the beer but it is hard to work out and say no to the pizza and yes to the salad. For some reason it is just the way it goes!! And practice always makes perfect, get your ball rolling and start practicing to drink LOTS of water....practice eating more salads.....practice counting points and stop eating when your points are OUT and practice working out. This is not easy because if it way then it would be unhealthy and we want to be healthy and a skinny bitch. Just do a few things at a time and practice them.