Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I wonder if I can beat the Bengals in losses for the season??

Skinny Bitch 1
I wonder if I can beat the Bengals in losses - everyweek they are losing 1 game and are up to 8! I hope to surpass them when they get to the game against the Cheifs as 15-0, maybe by then I'll have lost 15 lbs. What a joke Bungals....anyway, on to more serious matters like my LOSS for the week. Not by much but it has got me over 3lbs mark. I am even more excited about this loss because the "reds" were in town this week. Holy cow, getting through a menstrual week with a loss is HUGE in my book. I wonder why during that week all we want is CHOCOLATE and we feel like we are just swelling up like a balloon - SICK!!

Oh well, still not journaling and I really need my brother-in-law CJ to kick me in the ass on this one, HELP BEAVIS!!

Until Next Week....

Starting Weight = 154.1
Total Pounds lost = 3.1
New Weight = 151.0

2 comments:

George Herron said...

Well done again on the loss! And for the record the Bengals will be 0-15 when they play the Chiefs, an important disticntion. With hard work I know you can reach that goal, of course that is a pound a week. But i know if you really want to you can.

Godd luck!

Skinny Bitch said...

hehe, you said "Godd" luck!
Thank you for the encouragement!!