Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween got the best of me!


Skinny Bitch 1 -

I let Halloween get the best of me....I drank a little too much and that led to what my friend Rick likes to call "drunk eating" (but I didn't "drunk eat" that much because he STOPPED ME!!!). The damage isn't bad thanks to my running this week but I still gained .2

I'm really sick of the point-whatevers and I'm super motivated this week to get my fat ass in gear to be a skinny bitch! So let's go!

This morning I started off with a protein filling breakfast:

1 - 100 calorie english muffin toasted with, 1/2 cup Egg Whites Egg beater mixed with Mozz. cheese (yum) - over the stove, delicious!

I need to watch my lunch intake because that can be a killer but I am also planning on working out tonight!

This will be a hard week because Thursday is bunko and Friday is my last day at work so we are all going out to the Blue Goose. So my plan is to have small portions of whatever is served at Bunko on Thursday and limit my alcohol to 1 glass of whatever. Then Friday I plan to have LOTS of water and make sure again that I watch my portion control from whatever I eat there. NO appetizers!!!


Good luck to all the skinny bitches out there....make this week, YOUR week. OWN IT, don't let the food, lack of priority, lack of energy, lack of planning and other day to day crap OWN YOU!!!

No comments: