Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WEEK 7 - I'm not slackin!

Skinny Bitch 1 -
So here we are week 7 and I should have the routine down but this morning I was on a new early wake up call for my new job and didn't weigh-in. So it is 6:45p on Tuesday night and I just weighed myself at 151.2. It is a gain of .2 BUT I don't normally weigh myself at night and instead have been doing it in the morning. I'll still claim the gain but I'm not happy about it! I have been tracking and I'm happy to say that since I'm newly working downtown there are 2 new weight-loss possibilities for me!! 1. My new awesome job offers a free work out facility that I checked out and it is SAweet! 2. I am walking at lunch (depending on weather). I'll keep you posted, hopefully this burst of workout enthusiasm will be just what the Skinny Bitches ordered!

Good Luck through the week - TRACK!!!

No comments: